Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back Home

The family and I got back from New York on Saturday. The trip went well with no surprises. While we were descending the plane hit an air pocket or something and dropped a few feet unexpectedly. Erin almost jumped out of her skin and everyone let out a surprised gasp as if we were free failing.

We sat in a row with 3 seats. Erin and I had the middle and aisle and a 20 something woman had the window seat. Once we were allowed to use our DVD player I put on a Dora DVD for Shannon. The 20 something was annoyed as soon as we took it out and asked "if we had headphones for that." I turned down the volume a bit but throughout the flight I'd turn it back up. I'd like to see her get a pair of headphones on a two year old. Not gonna happen.

The people behind us were talking louder than the DVD volume was. Would you rather hear a little bit of Dora or a kid scream and cry the whole flight???

So I was put off with her attitude and hated her the rest of the flight. When she tried to recline her chair and it didn't budge I openly laughed. She tried it two or three times before giving up. Karma is a bitch. I hope it was the most uncomfortable flight she has ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike how come you didn't mention me in your blog when you guys came up to CT? Love, Jess