Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Diet? Not So Much

After 4 days of being on our diet, Erin and I decided to modify it back to our normal eating habits. Erin wasn't feeling well and began to feel ill because her body wasn't adjusting to the lack of peanut butter in her system I guess. That and we were getting sick of eating nothing but salad and brown rice.

I'm still doing parts of Phase 1 of the diet but we have reintroduced breads, meats, alcohol, and sugars back into the diet. We just couldn't live without the pizza.

I did lose about 3 pounds so far. Erin lost 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Coffins come in all different sizes. No reason to live your life miserable for a difference of 10 or 15 pounds. It's not like you guys are morbidly obese or something....

I am trying to lose some weight as well, but know I need to exercise more than I am, and have gotten into a pretty good routine of going to bed a little earlier and getting up earlier to go to the gym before work. Try to limit soda and have water instead, and not have a big dessert every night....all that will help and you can still eat whatever you want.