Thursday, May 3, 2007

Trip to Buffalo



This past weekend Erin, Shannon, and I went up to Buffalo to visit my family. The main reason we went up was to see the Rangers take on the Buffalo Sabers in game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.

My dad won luxury box seats for the game and it was a very cool experience. I've never seen a sports event from a box so I was excited. Our seats were right at center ice. The suite was stocked with all kinds of food from chicken wings to jumbo shrimp to cookies. The beer was a plenty. Labatt Blue was my choice of drink as I relived some old college days.

The game was good. The Rangers scored first. Of course I was in the private bathroom and missed the goal. The Sabres came back and won the game in the end.

The most annoying thing was the walk back to the car. All the Sabre fans were beeping their horns to "lets go buffalo." The sound of the car horns echoed throughout the parking deck and seemed to get louder and louder.

2 comments:

PVision said...

Mmm.... sweet sweet Labatt's...

Anonymous said...

Did you take that picture at center ice?