Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Screwed By Smashing Pumpkins


I have tickets to see Smashing Pumpkins tonight. Turns out that the drummer was having some "chest discomfort" the other day and was admitted to the hospital. They cancelled the Atlanta show yesterday but said today's show would go on as planned.

Now comes word that that the show tonight is cancelled as well. No Smashing Pumpkins for me on Halloween. Their tour ends next week in South Carolina and they said "It is hoped that the two shows scheduled for Atlanta will be rescheduled and announced within the next week. "

Hoped? Sounds like I'm getting my money back and no show.
No official word on their website but was impressive was that Ticketmaster actually called Buck to tell him the show was cancelled.

1 comment:

Mighty Akinol said...

that officially sucks.

out of respect for your bad luck, i will not brag about my very awesome experience seeing Smashing Pumpkins in Boston.