Monday, October 15, 2007

Wisdom Teeth

On Thursday Erin had her top two wisdom teeth taken out. She actually doesn't have the bottom ones so only the top two needed to come out.

The operation went well. The whole thing took less than an hour from the time she went in to the time I was helping her back into the car. She was laid up for about 4 days. I took off from work on Thursday and Friday to help her out. I did a lot of up and down the stairs bringing soup and Jello and anything else my semi conscience wife needed. The pain killers pretty much ensured that she wasn't getting out of bed for any extended period of time.

With Erin being laid up it meant I was on my own with Shannon. I managed to survive without any tears or broken bones on either of us.

I even took Shannon over to the Perkins' house for a play date with Sophia. Courtney and Shawn went out to dinner and I was alone with 3 kids. I survived that as well. Everyone involved seemed to have a good time.

No comments: