Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bored At Work

So here I sit bored at work so I thought it would be a good time for my first official blog here.

My mouth hurts right now. I'm getting a crown put on my right side of my mouth. I went on Thursday for the first of 2 visits. The visited last an hour and a half and it wasn't fun. They drilled out some old fillings and shaved my tooth down a little bit. I'm wearing a temp crown now and on feb 1st I'l be the real one put in. Total out of pocket cost??? A little over 500 big ones. I'm really wishing I took care of my teeth when I was younger about now.

Shannon had an ortho appointment on Thursday as well. She outgrew the shoes and bar she wears at night. So usually they replace the shoes as she grows out of them, but this time they replaced both. This should hopefully be the last time we have to replace them. Shannon will be done wearing the shoes this coming July. Her feet are perfectly straight now.

No comments: