Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Roth Is Back


As rumored for a few months now multpile sources are reporting that David Lee Roth is back in Van Halen.

According to Billboard the band is close to signing on for a 40 date summer tour, their first with Roth in 20 years. Michael Anthony will not be touring. Eddie's son Wolfgang will be playing bass.

It will be interesting to see if Roth can pull it off. Also interesting will be the ticket prices. This will definately be a show I want to see, but my gut tells me the tickets are gonna almost be too expenisve to afford.

The summer tour season could be one of the better one is years. With the official announcement that the Police are going to reunite for the Grammys you can expect a summer tour from them as well.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I'm a little worried about the "new" Van Halen - I mean, it's Eddie's kid on base. But, I'll probably get tickets to see them anyway. And I can't wait to see a Police show.