Sunday, January 14, 2007

Discovery/TLC



I find myself watching more and more shows on Discovery and TLC. I'm not really sure why. Must be Erin's influence rubbing off on me.

I've really enjoyed watching 4 shows. American Chopper is by far my favorite. I don't really care for motorcycles or mechanics but the show keeps my interest. The Teutuls are an interesting group and they are from Upstate New York which is cool. Their new season begins this Thursday at 9am.

I also enjoy watching Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe (it's cool to see some of the horrible things that people have to do to make a living in this country), Little People Big World (even though I'm not a midget and don't come from a family of midgets), and Mythbusters (not so much the science as the things they try to disprove. The Christmas episode was especially interesting).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The son from american chopper went to HS with my cousins. Apparently, Paul Jr. (I think that's his name) was in love with my cousin Julie. According to my aunt, anyway.

Just thought you might enjoy that little piece of trivia.

~Victoria

Brian said...

I just got hooked on Mythbusters - kind of addicted to it now. I love that their main goal is sometimes just to blow shit up. The Hindenburg episode was pretty rad.