Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting Better

I spend most of the past two days in bed. Yesterday I was having some major league indigestion. It was so bad I was having trouble breathing when I talked. It felt like all this pressure over my heart. It seemed like all this gas was building up inside me when I was laying down. When I stood up I'd let out this big burp and there would be some relief. Erin gave me a Pepcid and some Tums. I woke up this morning and everything seems to be fine now.

Starting to get really bored staying the room. It is really hard to get comfortable for sleeping. I usually like to sleep in the fetal position and roll around a lot. Pretty much all I can do right now is lay on my back and angle myself. I can get on my side at times but I feel pressure by my wound when I do.

For some reason Shannon felt that 1am was a good time to be up this morning. So she kept Erin and I awake for about an hour as we could hear her on the audio monitor.

I broke into my New York Rangers 1994 Stanley Cup DVD box set. I'm up to game 3 of the Conference Finals against the Devils. The series is tied up 1 to 1 at this point.

Youngblood was awesome as expected. I didn't realize that the bully guy in Footloose is in it as well. He plays Rob Lowe's brother. An added bonus.

Saw the remade version of Poseidon on HBO. It was crap.

1 comment:

Brian said...

That series was painful as shit to watch - I remember I had MSG on when the Rangers scored the game winner and just shut off the TV in anger. But 3 Stanley Cups later, I'm feeling a little less stingy about the Devils loss in that series.