Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Weekend In Recovery

I've been more mobile this weekend. Actually spent most of it out of bed and on the couch. I've been off the painkillers for a few days now. The area around the scar feels more tight than painful. I think it will probably feel like this for the rest of the month.

The family went out to Copelands dinner. I was a little uncomfortable but I ate without getting too much on my shirt. I got to drive. I was a little tentative to press down too hard on the pedals.

We watched The Depatred finally. I thought the movie was ok. I wasn't wowed like I had been with say Goodfellas.

Sunday I made it outside for an extended period of time. The weather great, temps in the high 60s. So I got to blow some bubbles for Shannon and watch her chase a ball around. We also went for a short walk around the block with Daisy.

I still can't stand up perfectly straight but I'm getting there. Going to the doctor on Monday for my follow up so we will see how that goes.

1 comment:

PVision said...

Hang in there brother.