Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Still Sore

Still feeling really sore on my right side. The pain meds don't seem to do much. Eases the soreness a little, but not a great deal. Today was the first day where I started to feel light headed from them. So maybe they are kicking in a little more. I woke up last night to pins and needles in my fingers on both of my hands. Not sure if it was because of the way I was sleeping or if the meds are interacting with an antibiotic I'm taking for my back.

My father and step mother went back home yesterday and Erin stayed home from work to help me out today. So far she made breakfast for me and we watch Little Miss Sunshine. I'd seen it before but she hadn't. She thought it was cute. I'm still happy that Alan Arkin got the Oscar. He was my favorite character in the movie.

As a get well present she bought me Borat so maybe we'll watch that tonight. Another movie that I've seen but she hasn't. We also just got The Departed so we'll have to watch one of em.

I got to take a shower last night which was awesome. I was feeling really greasy.

I'm on my own on Thursday so it should be interesting. I can get around for the most part it is just a slow process at the moment.

No comments: